Oh, how beautiful she is!!! Congratulations!!!
New addition:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2109199641
Now I have 3 Samanthas!! Two Pre-Mattel 1991, 1994, and a Mattel 2005. They all look so different from each other...
1. but i think my new 1991 Sam has the prettiest face. She has a peachy/olive complexion and a chubbier face compared to my 1994 Sam. Which makes me think she's a tan body doll with a "White Body Head" she has the "artist mark" behind her ear.
2. They all have different wigs! My 1991 Sam has the longest hair. 1994 Sam has the fullest, curliest hair. Mattel Sam has the shortest hair.
3. My 1994 Sam has no artist mark behind her ear.
She has the Pleasant Company "Letter to Parents" with Pleasant Rowland's "signature", a Postcard for a free catalog, The Hardcover first edition of "Meet Samantha" book dated 1986 (with only Sam, Molly, and Kirsten's faces on the back") a phamplet that has a picture of the girl-sized "Afternoon Tea Dress" dated 1991 and the Care Instructions for hair around her wrist. The dress tag says Made in Germany 1986. She came pacakged in the Maroon box with the horizontal paper band.
Why doesn't a historian write a Price Guide-Identifiction book about/document all the changes American Girl has been through?
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 17, 2006 03:45 AM: Message edited by: elizabeth_1325 ]</font>
Oh, how beautiful she is!!! Congratulations!!!
Gorgeous Samantha!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Very lovely Samantha! congratulations! Glad I am not the only one here with 3 Sams! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I love those PMs.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Very cute!! Thanks for sharing! [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I might be able to help you out with that! There's a site I have listed down here, and on that site you can click a Pleasent Company history file!Originally posted by elizabeth_1325:
New addition:
Why doesn't a historian write a Price Guide-Identifiction book about/document all the changes American Girl has been through?
<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ February 17, 2006 03:45 AM: Message edited by: elizabeth_1325 ]</font></font>
[THUMB]http://midnightmo.isa-geek.net/AGdolls/CompleteGuide/Main/main.htm[/THUMB]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 17, 2006 09:33 AM: Message edited by: MissCurlyCat ]</font>
Miss Curly Cat,
Thanks for the link, but unfortunately I can't seem to make it work. Any clues or solutions?
Joy
Congrats!She is beautiful!
Congrats!!!!
Bookmarks